Thursday, November 15, 2007

Inspired Packaging


These presents remind me of candycanes. It looks great & easy to do. Just loop a couple of ribbons around the box several times and tape it to the back. I love it's just one color of paper and 2 colors of ribbon.

In case you haven't already noticed, I'm obsessed with Tiffany box blue. I still have stacks of boxes from my wedding (4 years ago). There's nothing in them. I just enjoy living with the boxes.

I bought a babydoll yesterday from Victoria's Secret that's Tiffany blue with hot pink satin ribbon. It's fierce & sweet at the same time. And for some reason feels a bit holiday inspired.

I'm seriously considering wrapping my gifts with the same color combo. Check out my my rudimentary mockup. Sorry, I don't have photoshop on my computer.



Looks kind of cool, right?
I did some research & found the wrapping paper at Sophie's Favors - $23.95 for 25 feet.
There are two ribbons I'm looking at..
Paper Mart - $6.25 for 100 yards double-faced (silky on both sides)
B.B. Crafts - $3.99 for 100 yards single faced (silky on one side)







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter