Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A View from El Lay




I know many of you log on from all over the US and the world. I love that! So I thought I'd share a bit of home with you. Here's how it looked this afternoon in Hollywood, they day before Thanksgiving. It's our busiest travel day of the year, because people travel to be with relatives.

The first photo was taken around 3:30pm at the Beverly Center. Traffic was growing by the minute. It's been really foggy too.

The second photo is from The Grove. It was built a few years ago, and some people make fun of it for looking a bit Disney-ish, but I love it. It does look a bit like Main Street USA doesn't it? Oh well.

I love to walk and windowshop at malls. It makes me feel better for avoiding my treadmill. Ok, so one or two more photos. This is Anthropologie's store windows at The Grove. I snapped this llama or alpaca surrounded by paper snowflakes.
I'm taking on the turkey tomorrow, so I'll be back after I recover from the holiday with an update. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter