Saturday, November 24, 2007

Our Holiday in Pictures

Here's some photos from Thanksgiving. I made the most of every minute!



Woke up early to start the bird cooking. Don't know if I got the thermometer in right. I need a trim.

Doesn't the table look festive? The candied yams, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, pumpkin pie, rolls & cranberry sauce were delicious. The turkey and stuffing were a bit dry, but if I ate them in the same bite as the green bean casserole they tasted moist!


That dinner was more work than I imagined, so immediately after the meal, I laid on the couch with Simba & let the tryptophan kick in.

AgAfter my power nap & a shower, I changed into this cute dress from H&M. I'm still a bit groggy at this point.

Robert isn't. He's ready to go to grandma's house. He's holding Sabrina, our 3-legged Halloween cat.

After a trip to grandma's house, Jaime & Dana came over.


We love to take pictures. They even brought a polaroid camera. It was so much fun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter