Thursday, February 14, 2008

Good People


*updated*
My lovely designers & dear friends Ron Woodson & Jaime Rummerfield worked their magic on Christina Aguilera's nursery. It's featured in this week's issue of People magazine. Their very own Patrick Ediger was quoted throughout the piece.


The room is so cool. The mural is Japanese animation and there are classic touches throughout the room. I love the soft blue and green. Christina is into Banksy too.. Can't wait to see the rest of the house!

Click here for a peek into their showroom... I just discovered the name of the Marques sofa?! 50's inspired. Tres chic. It's our living room couch. :)


As most of you folks know, they're designing my home. (When does one ever stop?)
I am so happy for them. They are a dream team! Check out my past posts on them.... here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter