Monday, April 14, 2008

Windows to Paradise




Las Ventanas in Cabo is one of the most beautiful hotels in the world. I wish were there right now.

My air conditioning died overnight so I kept waking up because of the heat. I'm also in a bit of pain, so things I might normally laugh off are upsetting me. I'm a sensitive person to begin with, but I'm even more so today.

Las Ventanas al Paraiso. I want to wade in the pool and gaze at the horizon. I want to have another dinner at The Restaurant & then sip on a margarita at the little bar below.

Memories.

2 comments:

Pete said...

And I want to join you, in my Madras patterned Bermuda shorts and a strong and dirty Grey Goose martini, straight up of course! All kidding aside, that looks like one very swell place.

suzannemarques said...

love the imagery! :)
i can smell and feel the ocean breeze right about now....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter