Monday, April 21, 2008

LA Female Bloggers.. Unite!


Are you a blogging gal in SoCal? Want to learn more about expanding your blog? Maybe you'll be interested in an upcoming event.

I had the lovely chance to meet a fellow female blogger last week - Cassandra behind coco + kelly. Her blog rocks & she is even more awesome in person. She found this lovely portrait for a steal in LA & created the sweet vignette below.


Cassandra came over for coffee... which turned into dinner & vino. During the evening, we learned we are both encountering big change in life & welcome even more. We thought, why not plan an evening for LA ladies who blog?

If you are interested, head over to this page at coco + kelly and let her know you're on board. I'm helping out too, so feel free to leave me a comment - always fun - or email me. Ideas are welcome!


Blogging Tips!


Wet your whistle at All Things Bright & Beautiful. She has lovely posts, interesting interviews & a list of blogging tips on the right side of her page.

3 comments:

gabrielazeanadal@hotmail.com said...

I think it's a great idea that you ladies get together! I'm very, very far from LA and won't be able to make it, but I bet it'll be great!

Anonymous said...

big change in life? menopause already?

suzannemarques said...

to me "big change in life" means weddings... divorce... kids... moves across country...

may i have many more big changes before menopause!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter