Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Preps Head to the Lodge

Just sent to me:

I think some tequila is in order. Anyhoo Buffy, I just had a champagne mojito that was to die for!The schedule sounds just divine. I hope my permanent is set by then!
TA TA!
Peyton


My response:

So much to prepare. highlights, check... boots, check. now as for my tan, dahling i'm heartbroken. just can't seem to get enough color! don't want anyone to think i haven't indulged in a vacay in weeks. (what would the society papers say? she's losing her edge? the absolute horror.)
ciao.
astor


One of the best parts of a road trip is the planning. If you haven't been following along, here's a quick catch up.

I'm heading to Big Bear this weekend. We're planning the prep theme & we've decided to go by waspy names. So glad you guys have given my chosen name, "Astor" the thumbs up. Hortense, love it! WDL, you already have the initials. So very prep.

Our entire group has been sharing a wicked string of emails, since you can't all come along with me, I thought I'd share a sample. toodles.

1 comment:

ღ Mey ♥¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨♥ღ said...

how wonderful your pics!!!
kissess

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter