Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Memories & Murakami



Did you ever have Nintendo? Did you ever play Super Mario Brothers? I believe that's why Takashi Murakami's work brings a smile to my face. I can imagine bopping the little flowers for coins.

I'm not usually a big fan of anime.... particularly the exaggerated teenage girls. They give me the creeps.

But I like the simple animation that reminds me of playing SMB and Zelda with my little brother. Good times.

I love the Louis Vuitton commercial. It would look amazing in IMAX! But if you're paying $2 grand for a Murakami bag, wouldn't it be so much better to have a print on your wall?


1 comment:

Richard said...

I loved Super Mario Bros. I played it all the time, and I was very good. I probably could play the game with my eyes shut! Thanks for bringing that out of the memory bank!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter