Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Electric Avenue

Yesterday my house had no electricity. A nasty storm knocked down power lines in our neighborhood. After making soup on my gas stove there was nothing else to do, so I napped through the outage. Quite a contrast from the sleepless nights and endless lights of Las Vegas.

The lovely view from our room.

Catching a view from a tabletop at Tryst.

Feet firmly on the ground, really wanting to jump into the waterfall. If it had been warmer...
High five!
One of my favorite indulgences. Norman Love chocolates come in flavors like peanut butter & jelly, banana nut bread, cinnamon roll, pineapple and new york cheesecake. When you close your eyes, it tastes so much like the real thing, it's unbelievable. (Plus, unlike most gourmet chocolates, these taste as good as they look.)

Remember those fuschia YSL shoes I posted just a few days ago? I spotted them paired with rubberized stretch pants everyone seems to be sporting and couldn't resist a quick snap. They are incredible in person.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter