Monday, February 09, 2009

Love Is a Battlefield

Remember decorating shoeboxes to hold valentines? This box seems just like the ones I made back when I was a kid in the early 80's. The tissue paper with foil hearts covering the Reebok sneaker box.

Star Wars and Scooby Doo valentines from the boys.... My Little Pony or Lisa Frank from the girls.... The best ones had a lollipop attached.

Below is a grownup version for kids (in America.. whoa!) of the 80's. Kids Incorporated... Ok I'm stopping.

Check these out at jeanfrancisbean on etsy.com

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I know this is an old post, but it's sooooo cute! I LOVE the Valentine box! Every year, my students STILL make these exact boxes! Thanks for sharing! And I love the Kids Incorporated highlight! You should have kept going! I lived for this show!! LOL!

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter