Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Love Is In the Air

The weather here is gorgeous. It's all sunshine, a light breeze and 80-degree bliss. Exactly how I like it. Not too hot or cold. Goldilocks here is in heaven, so can you blame me for a bit of spring fever?
Give me a pink VW bus (that runs) and the ocean.


It took me a while to realize the V was photoshopped. I wish you could do that with a deck.

I love the colors in this photo from deviant art.


A bit of hi-lo. Cheap red suckers are my favorite treat on Valentine's Day. Of course I'd also be content with these patent leather fuschia YSL heels.

One of the main things I miss about Atlanta. Looking up at the cherry blossoms. I could do that for hours.
Or at least a few minutes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait for the jasmine to catch up to the nice weather.

Nicki's Notebook said...

Oh I love cherry blossoms, they are my absolute fave! x

suzannemarques said...

anon - i love jasmine! i have a bunch outside my kitchen window.

cherry blog - i went to your site expecting cherries, and my dear, you have a fantastic blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter