Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Seeing Stars

Here's a photo of me with my husband Robert. Most people know I'm a news reporter for Good Day LA on Channel 11.

Robert works behind the scenes at Channel 4, so imagine my surprise when I learned he'd be on the news tonight with one of our local weather legends - Fritz Coleman!

Those in the know are already aware Fritz is also a standup comedian, so get ready for some silliness if you click on the photo! He and Robert poke fun at the competition's weather device called "The Doppler."

Do ya like Robert's bandaged thumb? One day I'll tell that story too.

2 comments:

christina said...

i will be at work, so i just cheated and watched the video... haha i love it.

Lisa said...

That was really cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter