Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Little Black Lanvin


I still can't believe it.  I just scored this Lanvin for H&M dress in black.  I was shopping at the Sunset Plaza location this morning and spied a rack of voluminous frocks that outshone the rest.  When an outrageous shoulder ruffle winked at me, I grabbed the dress and saw it was my size.  That's when I looked over my shoulder to see if I was being punked.

The adorable salesboy tells me they've had a flood of returns lately - undoubtedly from gals who wore it once and returned it.  Bless those girls for paying it forward.  Now I have the perfect party dress.  Onto the shoes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful dress!

suzannemarques said...

thank you! so excited to wear it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter