Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Luxe/Less: Party Shoes



This Fendi heel would be perfect for New Year's Eve parties.  The illusion of black lace holding together the pump, the thin stacked heel, the bow right above your toes.  It's the girliest, prettiest thing.  Unfortunately, the price tag made me choke on my morning espresso - $690.  These other options still have that feminine touch I'm looking for:

1. Forever 21 Jeweled Bow Pumps: $25.80.  Velvet heel with a crystal bow in the right place.
2. Martinez Valero Carolina Pump: $69.95. Pom poms make me want to kick up my heels!
3. Forever 21 Studded Mesh Heel: $29.80.  I'd clip on a pair of earrings for extra flair.

3 comments:

Fashion Agony said...

I've seen tons of cheap shoes very similar to those Fendis!
http://fashionagony.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

those are absolutely gorgeous ! :)

Lizet said...

1 and 3 are possibly in my price range, but omg they're so tall and skinny.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter