Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Other Ronson Making Headlines...

Thanks to Lindsay Lohan, Samantha Ronson is practically a household name.  You know her brother Mark Ronson's music (he produced albums for Lily Allen and Amy Winehouse).  Talent runs in this family, because their sister Charlotte has a successful line called I "Heart" Ronson.  If you watch Gossip Girl you've seen her styles.
These are my favorite looks from her Fall 2010 collection, which isn't available yet in stores.

I love a crisp button-up shirt, made sexy with the button up leggings and plaid belt.  Yes, plaid is coming back yet again.  The mod look at right is so Ann Margret.
If it's gray and comfortable, it's hard for me to resist.  A slouchy boyfriend sweater with a skinny belt keeps a trim line.  In fact, I'll take both sweaters.

It's trendy and affordable, selling at JC Penney.  Each piece is between $25 to $50.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, I know! I studied journalism in my University...used to write for Rollingstone Mexico and other music magazines in 2002 and 2005. So ..you know I am a Dj but also I am a journalist [B.A. in Communication]!

Best Regards,
Dan
twitter.com/danieljohnasher

P.S. Why dont you follow my tweets? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter