Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hustle & Cuss


I love the blues.  A lot of you guys dig The Black Keys.  If you aren't already, start listening to The Dead Weather.  Aggressive, foot-stomping, bluesy rock. I just saw them at Hollywood Palladium.


Lots of people were there for Jack White, but my heart belongs to Alison Mosshart. She's a cross between Joan Jett and Chrissie Hynde.  Sexy and a bit scary with The Dead Weather and sultry with The Kills.


The VIP bar sure is a happening place, no?  Ha. I love it because there's no one in line. Yeah!


My one shot of Jack White.  I love the black getup and white shoes.  His arm is slung around one of his roadies.  For a second I thought he was a band member!  Then I remembered Jack White dresses all of his people in style.  The Dead Weather roadies sport black suits, hats and blue ties.  Red ties for The White Stripes, yellow ties for The Raconteurs.  Yeah, it's a formula and it's a fantastic one.

Click here to groove to some of my Dead Weather faves: Hustle and Cuss and  I Cut Like a Buffalo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter