Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Girls just wanna have fun


So I have to wake up very early in the morning but here I am anyway. I'm used to late nights, and Idol's on TV so I'm having too much fun.

Let me just say, is there anything better than girl talk? I went on vacation last week with my lovely husband & worked all week with great guys, but I was seriously in need of girl chat. Sometimes guys just don't want to hear what girls have to say.


Tonight, I went to Pace, always yummy with my mommy. My best friend & I went to Pane e Vino Monday night & I swear, all is right in the world right now.

So my BFF & I were both in agreement that Kelly Wearstler's outfits on Top Design are crazy, but so what. She's a talented designer, and wouldn't you rather see something extreme than boring? We blame some outrageously expensive haute couture designer who is giving her free clothes. Wouldn't you work it too?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter