Monday, June 30, 2008

Bar 1912

You may have moseyed to The Polo Lounge at The Beverly Hills Hotel, but have you been to Bar Nineteen 12? (It's the year the hotel opened.) Here's the inside...

Here's the patio with views of BH...

It's not new, but it's new to me. It opened a year ago. The main reason I've always liked the hotel is the retro vibe & insanely gorgeous busy wallpaper below.

When I saw it plastered on Woodson & Rummerfield's walls, I knew we were the perfect trio.

For this visit, I was drawn to the hotel by the lure of popsicles as cocktails. I'm a kid at heart.

The popsicle was cute but you know I'm gonna give you an honest review. After the first bite, it fell apart. :(
The sliders rocked the house & so did Alex the doorman. Hi Alex! Shh... I had to sneak this photo of the mini burgers, so it's a bit dark..
.
Aren't they the most darling little burgers? They remind me of the hamburger transformers that used to come in Happy Meals. Remember? (As George Lopez would say.... You member!)


Robert members!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You looks so beautiful Suzanne.

Pete said...

Ever checked out the Redwood Room at the Clift in San Francisco? You'd almost expect to see guys in zoot suits be bopping about. Totally swank.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter