The cover is below: The original says, "Beauty is a prison sentence"
Here's another gem: "I got him to change, but now I miss the old him." Want one too? It's at www.donnymiller.com for $12.95.
I like the feeling of a fresh start in the new year, even if I'm operating on a wee bit of sleep today & feeling sniffly. (Please don't let me be sick!)
Maybe it's the Dayquil talking, but I'm going to post my resolutions to see how long before I break them or if it's really possible to achieve them.
1. Take a relaxing trip with Robert. We're working a lot this holiday season. We want to go somewhere & veg.
2. Do more yoga. It feels a bit like going to church, getting a massage & therapy session all in one.
3. Be kind, be kind, be kind. It's always better to be kind & have patience.
4. Have our neighbors over for coffee. We run into each other & we're always friendly, but we've never had them over.
5. Get our upstairs ready to renovate. That will involve lots of cleaning. Cleaning isn't fun.
6. Discover more! That's easy. I love to google.
7. Write a short story or begin writing a book.