Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007!


It was a good year. Is it possible to top it? Looking back....

- Filled our house with friends & family we love.
- Paid off my student loans.
- Played Beck's Timebomb so loudly & often my ears hurt.
- Turned the big 3-0.
- Saw my brother play Carnegie Hall.
- Made red velvet cupcakes for the first time.
- Acquired my first Prada party dress (for the Golden Globes!)
- Celebrated the Angels clinching the series with the team.
- Spent a week working for E! News. Check it out
- Played the best game of "I Never" (at Friday's party!)
- Competed in a "drag" race & beat a drag queen! Watch the race.
- Met wonderful bloggers & friends & learned so much from all of you.

I'm sure there were bad memories too, but my mind tends to forget the bad stuff. Oh, here's a recent one.

- Saw a coyote nearly eat my cat Audrey, but we scared it away. Thank goodness.

Can't wait for 2008!
The image up top is from Shag's "LA By Night" show. It's titled "The Assassin"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter