Saturday, July 19, 2008

Rocky Mountain High


How adorable is Kanye West? He's rocking the 80's with the pushed up sleeves. Look at his belt, watch, polo shirt, pocket square! I wish he were coming to Miami Nights.
Anyway, I am dying to go to the Democratic National Convention August 25th in Denver. I'd love to cover it because my very first story was the DNC in 2000. It inspired me to do what I'm doing today.

Let's get to the other reason I want to go. Kanye West is performing! N.E.R.D and Wyclef Jean are too, but my fave song right now is Homecoming. I just can't get enough.

1 comment:

Tammy R said...

Hmmm...that looks like a cross between classic American preppy and Miami Vice. I like! I love the early 80s American preppy look and I'm still waiting for it to make a comeback in full-force, instead of coming back in just bits and pieces from here and there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter