Saturday, July 19, 2008

Last Night a DJ Saved My Life


We had the most fantastic Friday night. I forgot to take photos at dinner - the best part! - but I did remember to take photos at Teddy's.

We were supposed to go for my friend's birthday and never made it. She heard the DJs were incredible so that intrigued me. They did not disappoint. I've included a few tracks on the playlist.

I can't get enough of the throwback new wave fashion & folks were dancing and bouncing around like hippies or popping and locking. I loved it.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, there's that picture of Robert that makes me dizzy! hee hee. Looks like a fun time! Don't you love the Ting Tings?!

Unknown said...

What music did the dj play?
Hip Hop OR House or was it 80's and 90's?

Looking nostalgic in your first post...

Happens sometimes ! =)
Daniel
twitter.com/danieljohnasher

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter