Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Benjamin's Bombastic Designs




First of all, I love his name. Benjamin Noriega-Ortiz. Then there are his designs, just as rich and fun as saying his name. These photos were taken from his website at http://www.bnodesign.com/.

How genius are the pink flamingos in the first photo? I love that it doesn't feel so precious as expensive sculptures that look eager to tip over.

The second pair of photos is from the Mondrian in Scottsdale, Arizona. I love the Dorothy Draper-inspired look.

The third pair is giving me serious inspiration for my master bedroom and bath. I'd like to overhaul mine sometime soon.

The last photo looks like it's floating underwater. I think it might be a rendering rather than a photo though.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter