Saturday, December 01, 2007

Staying in SoHo


I'm so excited to stay in SoHo for my trip to NY. I can't wait to lunch at Balthazar & eat at Pastis late at night. We've reserved a room at the 60 Thompson, which sounded fun when I heard it was designed by the same person who did Giorgio Armani's Central Park apt. Neutral, pared down, the opposite of my living space. Love love love.

I'll be frank. I don't know much about the neighborhood. I can tell you the best places to see in LA, but as for NY, I'm still a bit of a novice. Last time I was in Manhattan, I stayed near Central Park, but this time, I want to walk, shop & eat. That's it. I went on a trip years ago & had a great time shopping in SoHo.
I need a plan or a map. I need a shopping guide! If you have any tips, please send them my way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great place to stay! And I can give you lots of ideas for things to do... you're heading into my 'hood! You can find my email address over at my place, if you want some recommendations. Have a wonderful time!

Ann at Redacted Recipes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter