Friday, December 21, 2007

Back from NY!

What a whirlwind. So much to write about! I just flew in last night, so I'll start slowly.
Let's start with Bergdorf Goodman's holiday windows. That store is such a source of beautiful visual inspiration. It's kind of like Barney's, but with so much more. Why don't we have it in LA?
I snapped these photos quickly in the rain, & a quick google search revealed why I was so drawn to them. Inspired by Tony Duquette!

Click here for more on Bergdorf Goodman's site.
I snapped a few shots of Kelly Wearstler's wares. It's in a tiny cubby-sized space on the 7th floor.
The gold trinkets start around $250 and go up quickly from there.


More to come! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time! Where did you eat?

Ann

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter