Thursday, July 23, 2009

Strip Teese

Dita Von Teese was incredible at the Avalon in Hollywood.
It was a sold out show!

I wanted to pay homage to Dita's look, so I channeled my inner pinup & a bit of Laura Harring in Mulholland Drive. I curled my hair with hot rollers & tossed it about. Dress is Bebe, shoes Christian Louboutin, earrings F21 & the purse was $1 at Target!

As anticipation mounted, the bar featured her signature cocktail the Cointreau Teese. If you like sweet drinks this one's for you!


Ingredients:

1 1/2 oz Cointreau
3/4 oz Apple juice
1/2 oz Monin violet syrup
1/2 oz Fresh lemon juice


Channeling Dita while waiting for the show to begin!

I don't normally wear red lipstick so I bought some wet n' wild. Worked great. Cheap & fantastic!

Here she is! Check out her teensy waist. Fab!

Just a tease folks. Wish I had more pics of her to show off. I was asked to turn off my camera!

One more snap while checking my lipstick.

5 comments:

John said...

Suzanne - I say this with the utmost respect and deepest sincerity...you are a truly beautiful girl. If that whole reporting thing doesn't work out, you'd have no trouble being a model! :)

chateaudelu said...

Great outfit, nice job. The Zoe wasn't kidding when she said make your splurge items your shoes.

Anonymous said...

WOW!

~M

Alya said...

you looked gorgeous! I looove your dress, its fantastic. Oh and the red lipstick is definitely a keeper.

Unknown said...

I was dying to go to this!!! But we already had tickets for an event that day!!! :( What a ball!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter