Monday, July 06, 2009

Let's Play Dress Up!

If you were to open InStyle magazine, which outfit would make you say: She looks fantastic! or I want that dress!

1.

2.3.

Pick one & comment here or drop her a msg at www.twitter.com/jrummerfield

Jaime is preparing for a ridiculously glam photo shoot with InStyle magazine. She'll be featured with one of her megastar clients. A beautiful young performer known all around the world. Trust me. You know her name. So does your mom & the kids around you. She's a superstar.

Don't fret about figuring out who it is. My lips are zipped. Our dilemma right now is choosing which outfit Jaime should pick!

They're all designed by Valerj Probega. The issue will be out this fall. I am DYING to choose & add commentary, but I wanna hear yours!

A peek into her fab design mind: wandrstylefile.blogspot.com/

I love this look on her. Here she is with another one of my favorite people - her partner Ron Woodsoon - at my house.

Follow Jaime's glamorous adventures: www.twitter.com/jrummerfield.

12 comments:

cassandra said...

i vote #2!!! (but you know she'll look hot either way!)

chateaudelu said...

#3 is the most dramatic. I'll take the other two if she insists.

suzannemarques said...

i'm kinda feeling #2 as well! my eye immediately went to 3... but then i thought... what would i want to lounge in.... 2!

Anonymous said...

jaime seems happiest in #2 :)

The Townhouselady said...

She seems to pop in #2.

SparkerShop said...

Most definitely number 2! It's fabulous!

Unknown said...

I'm thinking #2 as well, but with *ahem* nude undies. ;) I want to see the whole dress! Does it go to her knees? the floor? sorry, i don't tweet yet, so give Jamie my love and tell her she will look AMAZING..as always...in any of them!!!

Amber Smith said...

#3 was my first choice, then I thought in print, def #2! How can you go wrong, the dresses are beautiful and she's gorgeous! Are you taking guesses for the client's name, I have a good guess...

suzannemarques said...

oooh tell me tell me!

April said...

Number 2 is fabulous!

Amber Smith said...

Could it be C.A.? It was the first name that came to mind when you said young performer and I seem to recall Jaime did her son's nursery, right? Am such a fan of her design work!

Slick Rick said...

#3 for me. Black is always a "can't miss" option. Have a good day tomorrow on the "MJ" coverage :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter