Monday, July 06, 2009

Holding Court

Courtney Oquist is a local gal born in Huntington Beach & lives in Riverside where she's working on her master's from UCR.

I stumbled across her work on Etsy. Her work is oh so girly & her prints are just $15!

In her own words:

I like to make objects and images that explore the fanciful, miraculous, fantastical and eccentric part of everydayness. Sometimes it's spooflike, sometimes its utterly, Terms-of-Endearment sincere, but it is always about opening up to what wants to be expressed through art.

I also play guitar, piano, sew, and have an adorably fluffy cat named Lily who helps out with everything. She actually does most of the work while I just watch TV. What a girl!

Explore her work & shop here!

1 comment:

The Townhouselady said...

These are lovely. I'd love a set for my dressing room.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter