Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Playing Dress Up at Tiffany

There's a new Tiffany store opening at Americana At Brand. I'm working next Thursday, but if I didn't have to, I would totally go to this event just to play. You go!
Normally, I'm not a fan of these kinds of events because I'm a sucker. The last time I walked into David Yurman, I was only after the free glass of champagne held by the cute college student in a suit. I walked out with diamond earrings. How did that happen?!
Make like Audrey and don't buy anything extravagant. Try on outrageous jewelry and then get something like a cracker jack prize engraved.

2 comments:

Nathalia said...

I really like your blog:) I wish Tiffany could open a store here in Stockholm too!
have a new blog, come and give your opinion, it would make me so happy!

Unknown said...

hehehehe... this is me giggling with joy that you commented on my post!
...and blushing to see my pic on your blog too! We are destined to meet! I'm almost tempted to take thurs. morning off to go to this Tiffany's event! Maybe I'll just stop by in the morning pre-work with a cup-o-joe. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter