Friday, December 05, 2008

Welcome Weekend

After a ridiculously long restful sleep, that face in the bottom right hand corner is my weekend inspiration.

I took this photo at Universal Studio's Whoville snow-filled playground, which is probably the closest many Angelenos are getting to snow this holiday. Organized fun for sure, but I'm such a softie for Christmas I fall for it every time.

I asked the girl in the photo to make snow angels with me and when she saw me doing them in the cold manufactured snow crusted over with ice, I'm sure it looked far from fun and a bit painful (because it was). She just backed away from me slowly.

I got up to take photos of a brewing snowball fight and just happened to catch her right before she made her first angel.

The anticipation on her face makes my heart jump.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter