Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Chistmas Caroling

What says the holidays better than karaoke? It's somehow become a Christmas tradition with me. I really need to get a karaoke machine or Rock Band. They seem silly until you have people over and then it makes perfect sense. Here I am missing another note...

George & Dana attempted Kashmir as a duet.

Jaime and Robert's reaction says it all. Brave souls to tackle Led Zeppelin.

George did much better with Wild Thing.

Dana & Robert working the dramatics during an Elton John song.

Jaime & I belting one out while the rest of the party ignores us. My hair got mussed from a highback chair. I don't think I have even one in our house. Now I know why! I snuggle in too much.

For some reason the haunting Hotel California became this lovely wistful impromtu singalong. I don't have a shot of it, but maybe that's better. I'll always have the memory.

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

1 comment:

gabrielazeanadal@hotmail.com said...

How fun!
You look great in that LBD.
Happy new year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter