Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We Are Family

This past weekend my mom rented a limo & took out the fam. It was perfect, quick & unforgettable. I feel like I've already kissed 2008 goodbye!

Our champers on ice & our Reservoir Dogs shot.

The shot that sums up the evening & lessons from the master at Katana.
My mom, dad and brothers.

Lindsey & Robert rocking out in the limo & at Brass Monkey!

Another quote from one of my favorite authors...

New Year's Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual. ~Mark Twain

3 comments:

Laguna Beach Fogey said...

A class act, as usual.

Richard said...

Your mom is such a beautiful lady, and I can definitely see where you get your lovely looks from.

suzannemarques said...

LBT - thank you :)

Richard - you are so sweet!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter