Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Feelin Hella Good

We went to see No Doubt the night before I left for Maui with my tweeps @allensalamanca, @christinacosta & @jrummerfield.

I heart Gwen Stefani. Her adorable voice. Her look. Her extreme girly & tomboyishness. Her perfume. I sound like I'm 16, right? If I still had my Trapper Keeper I'd have little Harajuku stickers all over it. So what?

My blondies on the way to the concert.

Jaime looks like the lead singer of the Ting Tings.

Here are my peeps in the green room at Jimmy Kimmel.

We saw Kingston running around backstage. He was precious.

What we came for!

Gwen rocked the house.

So did her ex-bf Tony Kanal.

Before recording It's My Life, Gwen told the crowd how much she loved it. She recorded it twice to have the perfect result, so it's obviously dear to her heart. :)
Groovin to our girl.

They wrapped up the night with some ska OC style. Yeah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter