Thursday, May 21, 2009

Out of Town

Dear readers, I'm typing this from my blackberry in Maui. At the moment, I'm riding in a van heading out for a waterfall hike. I'm sitting next to a guy who has a hacking cough, there's an extremely pregnant woman sitting behind me, I'm wearing hideous water shoes, trying to ignore the humidity & stay awake as the voice of the monotone tour guide says the spiel he's undoubtedly repeated thousands of times before.

That said, I haven't been this relaxed in months. (If I am honest with myself, it's probably been a couple years). I realize I didn't even say goodbye & I hope you forgive me for that, but that's how these things go.

Plus, I will be back early next week.

Aloha!
(Seriously. when someone greets me with aloha, I say hi or hola. I can't bring myself to say aloha aloud... & the hang ten sign? I'm more of a high-fiver or a hugger!)

xoxo
Suzanne

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter