Sunday, May 10, 2009

Nokia Calling

So I visited Club Nokia for the first time. I love that it's an intimate venue, with a capacity of about 2,000. I didn't expect the lounge to be so 60's atomic fab!

The colors reflecting on the foil flocked wallpaper changed every few seconds - and coming from someone sensitive to light - it didn't bug my eyes. I loved it.

Cool lights over the bar.

Robert holding court as we waited for our sliders...

Score!
The futuristic couches remind me of the fantastic Lautner home in The Big Lebowski.

Watching the performance from velvety couches with Sally. Her husband used to be in the band, now he's striking out on his own. (His brother is still with Shiny Toy Guns.)

The band on the telly.

And in person.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter