Sunday, January 23, 2011

Let Them Eat Cake!


Christine's 30th birthday party was ultra girly, with a pink and silver theme and four courses of desserts!


Mini cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery. The banana pudding arrived later in the evening.


Caught!  Picking out our karaoke playlist.


Stacks of cream puffs and apricot tarts from Maison Richard.


Making a wish...


Briefly considered hijacking these and making two wishes for myself.


Let's get this party started.


Yes, that's @negativenatalie reading the lyrics from an iphone.


Singing... um, can't remember. 


Nice photobomb @SadaoTurner.


These gorgeous cream puffs remind me of the naughty Italian treat, Nipples of Venus.


Never met a candy bar I could resist.


Giving and getting some sugar.


Some sweets to go! The bags are 37 cents at Party City. The red parts are glittered. Love.


Group shot!


Quite the sweet evening.

4 comments:

The Purse-a-holic said...

This party is inspiring me for one I have to throw in two months. Looks great!

http://jannsboutique.blogspot.com/

suzannemarques said...

how fun! let me know how your party goes!!!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely party!

Cinthia L. said...

Lovely. May you please let me know where you bought the candy bowls? Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter