Saturday, January 01, 2011

Cheers to the New Year



Jan. 1, 2011


12:00am:  The light turns red at La Cienega and Wilshire.  Look at my phone.  Announce to Robert it's midnight.  Lingering kiss.


12:30am:  Pop the champagne we brought to the party.  Sing bad karaoke, watch people open ridiculous gag gifts.  Love mine, because I love giving everything a personality.


2:30am: Take this photo with my new reindeer Ruth, who keeps getting upset because I keep mistaking her for a moose and picking her soft little nose.




3:30am: Tuck into bed with kitties lying on my legs.


8:00am: Wake up to the sound of drilling on my home.


8:15am: Hear a guy yelling about phones being down.


9:00am: More drilling.


1:00pm: Wake up again.


5:00pm: Walk to Bristol Farms.


8:00pm: Prepare homemade bruschetta and pasta primavera while watching The Twilight Zone marathon.


Oh happy, languid day.


Drive slow and enjoy the scenery - drive fast and join the scenery.
~ Douglas Horton


A little of both makes life perfect.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have an excellent 2011!!! XoXo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter