Thursday, August 26, 2010

Holding Out For a Hero

It's always stylish to help out a friend in need.  I happened to be out jogging this morning when I saw something moving in the bushes.  I looked back and saw four little feet kicking the air.  This big boy was on his back, so ipod and android went flying and I flipped him over.  Most of the yards in my neighborhood are terraced, so it appears he came too close to the edge and tipped right into a rose bush!

What just happened?


Every rose has its thorn

I heaved him up and waited to see him walk.  (What if he was hurt?! How I was going to get him back to my house? Wagon? Wheelbarrow? Passenger seat of my car?)  He started walking and even came to me when I started baby talking him.

That's the last time I stop and smell the roses.


Get a load of this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is absolutely the cutest! Taco is so tiny :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter