Friday, November 19, 2010

Best of LA: Pumpkin Pie


It isn’t Thanksgiving without pumpkin pie. If you’re not making your own, who offers the best pie in the Southland? Look no further. I’ve done the research for you with fork in hand and a hearty appetite. After my culinary journey, I’ve made a list of the most unforgettable pumpkin pies in LA and my first pick is offering free slices of their incredible pumpkin pie all weekend!

Maison Richard ($24)


This charming French bistro offers the most elegant and scrumptious pumpkin pie I’ve ever tasted. It’s almost like a pumpkin mousse and I could've polished off the entire thing all my myself. You have a chance to try it yourself this weekend, because they're offering...

Free slices!
11am-4pm
Sat. Nov. 20th & Sun. Nov. 21st

Maison Richard
707 North Stanley Avenue
Hollywood
(323) 655-7777

Did your pumpkin pie make the cut?  Click here for the full list on CBS!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter