Sunday, October 17, 2010

Planting, Painting & Partying!

I woke up bright and early to plant my faerie-inspired Halloween garden, starting with the general layout to mark where to plant.


Once I was done planting, I spraypainted the pumpkins.  The shiny silver paint dries to a nice mellow sheen.  If you try this yourself, put your car in the garage!


Check out my chipped nails.  I had less than an hour to get ready for the charity event I was hosting.


No time for a mani, so a pair of gloves were the perfect disguise.


This was my first time on a yacht!  We sailed out of Long Beach Harbor on the S.S. Majestic.


The site of the 21st annual charity fundraiser for New Image Homeless Shelter.


A quick pose with Robert as everyone took their seats. 


I was busy with emcee duties for most of the evening, but captured the pic below with my phone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter