Thursday, June 03, 2010

Air Guitar

I know we all have our moments, but no girl wants to be the psycho ex-girlfriend. Playing one in a music video? The most fun ever!

I play a gal who learns her boyfriend is really in love with someone else. She throws all of his belongings from the balcony of his apartment.

Hmm... what to toss first?His most treasured possession? His guitar.

He begs and pleads with me not to drop it.

Will I?Of course!Poor guy. Back in happier times, it was love at first sight.

He has no idea what he's in for.The band: Petree
The song: It's Always Been You
Listen to them here
You can buy their CD on Amazon.The video is being edited right now, I'll post it as soon as it's released!

3 comments:

Aaren Humpherys said...

Nice blog with great pictures of "Air Guitar"

cassandra said...

suz, that's so exciting!! how fun :) can't wait to see the video!

suzannemarques said...

me too!!! i love playing a bad girl!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter