Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Meat Is Murder

Isn't that a great song? (...if you want to stop eating meat. If you want to have fun, listen to Last of the Famous International Playboys.)
I was a vegetarian once upon a time. In high school I lasted about a year. So, watch this video already.






I blogged not too long ago about Banksy's peculiar pet shop & I'm posting this video because it is far superior to the one in the past post. Also, the content seems fitting for Halloween.
Here's a quote from Banksy on the exhibit.

"New Yorkers don’t care about art, they care about pets. So I’m exhibiting them instead. I wanted to make art that questioned our relationship with animals and the ethics and sustainability of factory farming, but it ended up as chicken nuggets singing. I took all the money I made exploiting an animal in my last show and used it to fund a new show about the exploitation of animals. If its art and you can see it from the street, I guess it could still be considered street art"

This is the show he's talking about... Don't know the title, but the elephant in the room...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter