Thursday, September 25, 2008

Don't Forget Your Cardigan

My goodness, I stumbled across this video while - yet again - trying to find the green fairy song from Moulin Rouge on youtube. I think it's the most visually stunning film I have ever seen.

So this video is Carnival by the Cardigans. This was my theme song not that many moons ago. My friend Maesa & I would play it over and over and over again. And then again. And then Pizzicato Five!

It makes me reflect and wonder why I've been obsessed with the 60's for so long? What gives? Watching this video explains it. I would still die to hang out in that retro fab hair salon!

Anyway, the lead singer looks like my gorgeous friend Natasha who just received her pilot's license. Congrats missy!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter