Thursday, November 19, 2009

Girls Night Out


Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends. - Cindy Lew

The camera was rolling as a few of my girlfriends & I hit the town the other night for a jewelry line debut... Nicole Ritchie pairing her House of Harlow line with Bebe. Wish I had known about the line before! I bought one of her necklaces at Fred Segal the other day & it's probably double the price of Bebe! (I'm wearing it in the video.)

While it's fun buying shiny pretty things, the best part was getting together and being silly. You get to be a fly on the wall during our nonsense. I love my girls!

Below is the necklace I was wearing. I believe it was $65. While the quality is better than the necklaces at Bebe, they look the same from afar. The black & gold version is about $120 at Fred Segal, $69 at Bebe.

1 comment:

Richard said...

Great vid, but not enough Suzi :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter