Friday, April 06, 2007

Groovy relaxation

One place I love to escape to is Elixir Tonics & Teas on Melrose Ave, near the always busy and crowded Urth Cafe.
It always smells so nice when I walk in. I take a deep breath & I'm already on my way to relaxation.
The shop has little meditation books, candles & Buddhas to ease the stress in your life.
There's often a tarot card reader sitting in the corner, I haven't the nerve to try it yet.

There's a little bar where you can order health-enhancing herbal tonics that are supposed to help do all sorts of things like burn fat, treat sickness and even PMS!

I recommend the cold Liquid Yoga or the Chi Devil and then have a sit in the garden while gazing at the fountain in the center. I don't know if that counts as meditation, but it's pretty close to me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter