Thursday, July 21, 2011

Try My Dish at The Beverly Wilshire

I entered a recipe contest at The Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire and WON! I can't believe my recipe is available at this chic hotel at the corner of Wilshire Blvd and across from Via Rodeo, where Presidents have stayed and where Pretty Woman was filmed. Hello!


The task was to create a recipe with blueberries because July is blueberry month. I created pork tenderloin with basil mashed potatoes and blueberry sauce. They brought it to me as a pairing with the chef's dish for the month, a decadent Bison steak with blueberry reduction and diced carrots.



Don't they look incredible?  


I spy a little blue menu...


 Check it out, my name up top. Squeal!


Akon was at the table next to us, so I couldn't resist turning into the world's biggest fan and begging him for a picture.

If you'd like my recipe CLICK HERE!

My recipe will be on the menu for the remainder of July.


The Blvd at Beverly Wilshire
9500 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA

2 comments:

Richard said...

I doubt a pretty lady like yourself had to beg Akon for a picture! _How have you been Suzi Q?

chateaudelu said...

That is so awesome, congrats woman! I can't cook to save my life....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

statcounter